- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Name, email address, phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
- Send us message through websites contact form
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or online form.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- To answer your inquiries or to act upon your feedback you send through online contact form
- Email you with answers, information etc. after your contact through contact form.
How do we store your data?
We securely stores your data from contact forms at our email providers mail servers and mail clients.
We will keep your data for as long as needed to process your inquiry, comment etc. or complete further dialogue with you through email.
By accepting non-essential cookies, you accept possible marketing cookies for re-targeting and personalization of online ads.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your persona! data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your persona! data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
lf you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit Our websites, we may also collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Our Company ues cookies in a range of ways to improve your experience on Our website, including:
- Check if you have confirmed your age
- Check if you accept non-essential cookies
- Understanding how you use Our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, Our website uses
Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on Our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
User behavior and Advertising
Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to Our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser and device. Your exact IP address will not be recorded.
Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
We may also share online data collected through cookies with Our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of Our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local information Commissioner’s Office.